July 4th Jersey Style
This year I celebrated the 4th with my brother's soon to be in-laws in Ridgewood
Grillin' + Family= The Forth
We even had some jumpers join us
Chips and Queso? Are we in Texas?
Grillin some weenies... for the kids. We had meatballs, sausage, etc. Is it me, or did the menu have a lot of sexual connotations? ...at any rate, YUM.
Tip your 4th of July hat to the chef
Gosh, after two servings I thought, stick a fork in me, I'm DONE
Pinata? Again, I thought this was Jersey, not Texas
The new fam...little does my bro know that he's marrying into the Gandolfo Mafia, he's gonna be initiated as Jimmie Brown Eyes
You gotta sport the red, white and blue glow sticks
God Bless this country that I love
And, of course, what's Independence Day without fireworks
Grillin' + Family= The Forth
We even had some jumpers join us
Chips and Queso? Are we in Texas?
Grillin some weenies... for the kids. We had meatballs, sausage, etc. Is it me, or did the menu have a lot of sexual connotations? ...at any rate, YUM.
Tip your 4th of July hat to the chef
Gosh, after two servings I thought, stick a fork in me, I'm DONE
Pinata? Again, I thought this was Jersey, not Texas
The new fam...little does my bro know that he's marrying into the Gandolfo Mafia, he's gonna be initiated as Jimmie Brown Eyes
You gotta sport the red, white and blue glow sticks
God Bless this country that I love
And, of course, what's Independence Day without fireworks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home