Lorinski!
My LUCKY sister Lori is here, and we wanted to test that luck, so we took her to Bingo Tuesday at Tortilla Flats...
And guess what?? That lucky duck won(!) the big Bingo Winner shirt, also she won our table a round of shots of tequila, and a Corona, plus two 1800 Tequila shot glasses. Talk about Lucky Lori.
My sis and I are little kids, really...now, I know that's hard for some of you to believe, but I can be a goof ball at times... (sigh) yes, I know, I know, so we decided to be big kids and hit up FAO Schwartz.
We hopped on the BIG piano..literally BIG and from the movie BIG, you know how we roll.
Chopstix!
We made our journey to the Top of the Rock, before going to the Conan O'Brien Show.We couldn't take any Conan pix because of some copyright infringement crap thing, so it would of ended up being a REALLY expensive picture...ah, whatever...so I'm gonna fill this space with Top-o-the Rock, for ya, and you can envision how effin' funny Conan was... HILARIOUS.
Quick pic before heading over to Pink Pony.
Hey look! It's the Brooklyn Bridge!
I didn't have to go very far (the Natural History Museum) to find out what my weight would be on Mars.
Push play and check it.


<< Home