Certainly NOT Banking at Bank
Scoping the place out like Bonnie and Clyde, hmmm, kinda suspect
::::::::::::::::::::::::WANTED for Bank Partying::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::Señor Spidey-aliases: Lucky Day / Drrrty::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::: Señorita Eva- aliases: Dusty Bottom / Steve :::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::Señorita Monix-aliases: The Banker / Ned Nederlander?:::::::
Together they are THE THREE AMIGOS and are regarded as highly intoxicated, not to mention, dangerous.
Bonnie AKA Ow! Ow! Osman!
Uh, we're not in Kansas, or should I say, The Bank of New York anymore.
I wonder if the bank would get more business, if this was the new teller uniform?? Wanna-be Pussy cat dolls meets Chase Manhattan Bank.
Brotherly Love, Priceless
Millions of dollars in cash money. Check it!
::::::::::::::::::::::::WANTED for Bank Partying::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::Señor Spidey-aliases: Lucky Day / Drrrty::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::: Señorita Eva- aliases: Dusty Bottom / Steve :::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::Señorita Monix-aliases: The Banker / Ned Nederlander?:::::::
Together they are THE THREE AMIGOS and are regarded as highly intoxicated, not to mention, dangerous.
Bonnie AKA Ow! Ow! Osman!
Uh, we're not in Kansas, or should I say, The Bank of New York anymore.
I wonder if the bank would get more business, if this was the new teller uniform?? Wanna-be Pussy cat dolls meets Chase Manhattan Bank.
Brotherly Love, Priceless
Millions of dollars in cash money. Check it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home