W O O C
My trip to Houston, was definitely W O O C, that's way out of control...what?! I like using acronyms. I got some sun, hung out with the fam, relaxed, ate more in 5 days than I do here in two weeks, I went blonde-well sorta- more like drrrty blonde, and most importantly, I brought back Heidi! *************************************************
While everyone was working, my sister and my little cousin Sara were out of school so we decided to hang poolside.
CANNNOOOOONNNNNNBBBBAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
My lil sis, Lori, and I look nothing alike, she certainly took after my dad. Kracka ass kracka! Sigh, I miss her a great deal...
All I did the whole time was eat. Here I am eatin' Chinese.
The old, put 'in bed' at the end of your fortune, trick. Works every time.
Here I am eating again with Dana and Barb at J. Alexander's.
And again, mmmm, filet. I think the best dinner was sushi, though. A few of my many favorite items in the eating category are, drinkin' sake, eatin' sushi, wasabi that clears your sinuses, green tea ice cream, and good company. I'm so random. Whatev. ; )
Yes, another acronym. Everyone kept asking me what my shirt meant, I would respond "Dude, shut the f*ck up" and people would get mad and storm off, but I dunno why? Shrug.
Mr. Hudson and I. Thanks for flying me down babe!
My pupperoni!!! In thermal vision of course.
I forgot about a few things down in Texas. Like sporting Jim's Super Duty F-250, while speeding down the road singing at the top of my lungs...then refueling that puppy, yowza!
I went to a lezzy bar with my bestist friend Aaron and her girlfriend Kay... I wonder why I can't find a hott straight man?? At any rate, I also miss her a great deal....wait a second! Can't we clone people now?? Lori Linda and Aaron Marie, we need to talk.
I definitely enjoyed the summertime in H-town, but now it's time to get home...
CANNNOOOOONNNNNNBBBBAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
My lil sis, Lori, and I look nothing alike, she certainly took after my dad. Kracka ass kracka! Sigh, I miss her a great deal...
All I did the whole time was eat. Here I am eatin' Chinese.
The old, put 'in bed' at the end of your fortune, trick. Works every time.
Here I am eating again with Dana and Barb at J. Alexander's.
And again, mmmm, filet. I think the best dinner was sushi, though. A few of my many favorite items in the eating category are, drinkin' sake, eatin' sushi, wasabi that clears your sinuses, green tea ice cream, and good company. I'm so random. Whatev. ; )
Yes, another acronym. Everyone kept asking me what my shirt meant, I would respond "Dude, shut the f*ck up" and people would get mad and storm off, but I dunno why? Shrug.
Mr. Hudson and I. Thanks for flying me down babe!
My pupperoni!!! In thermal vision of course.
I forgot about a few things down in Texas. Like sporting Jim's Super Duty F-250, while speeding down the road singing at the top of my lungs...then refueling that puppy, yowza!
I went to a lezzy bar with my bestist friend Aaron and her girlfriend Kay... I wonder why I can't find a hott straight man?? At any rate, I also miss her a great deal....wait a second! Can't we clone people now?? Lori Linda and Aaron Marie, we need to talk.
I definitely enjoyed the summertime in H-town, but now it's time to get home...
Create your own video for free at www.onetruemedia.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home