Saturday, October 07, 2006
About Me
- Name: Mon
- Location: New York
This site journals my adventures and encounters in the great city of New York. For those of you who don't know me, and for those of you who think you know, but you have no idea, the tone of this blog is light, fun, random, and at times, painfully hysterical... much like my life. Oh yeah, for those of you who take things too seriously and think I'm for real, lighten up a little. Peace and Much Love, Monix
Monix's Previous Posts In case you're interested, and I know you are...
- The Eve of Eve's Departure...Tear...Sniffle...Tear...
- For $20 you get Chachi, but $40 gets you Fonzie
- To Sum It All Up
- Just like GLO= 'Shoot 'em Down'
- Bowl-o-Rama Bitches!!
- Hot, Hott, Hottt...no, REALLY, it was hot in there.
- Scandalous Surfacing
- A Little Monica Day, I mean, Labor Day fun
- Supreme Birthdays!
- Certainly NOT Banking at Bank




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home