Friday, November 03, 2006

My Halloween Week Consisted of, Smashing Pumpkins, a Knife, Rapture...Oh Yeah, and a Hot Chip on My Shoulder

Have you ever heard of a little band called the Rapture? Well this is it...The Rapture...in all it's glory. Hey if the Rapture is here and now, then we might as well toss a few back...Whoo! Alright, Yeah...Uh-Huh! Posing for the cam K-I-S-S-I-N-G at Hot Chip Heck YEAH! From Left to Right: Jules, WTF, and that's right. Hey...is that Jac, Jac, Nick, and Nat?? The Knife...obviously...i'm gonna take this opportunity to express my feelings of, as Nate put it, concert blue balls...from "was it them?" to "was THAT IT?" I say "WTF!!" Nate, don't fight it. Good job Jac, he totally wanted the eyeliner. James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins...REALLY, it was him. I mean, I know all we got was the back of his head, but Carter did dance with him. Yep, they rocked the muthafuckinhooouussse!!! Ladies 'n gents, it's Hot Chip... And I was so kind to capture 'over and over' for those who were unable to attend. Enjoy. Peep it here!

2 Comments:

Blogger jac o said...

ha, great recap monica. i feel almost as if i was there... oh wait. is that why my little brain/liver/feet are so beat?

11/07/2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger Mon said...

I think I need a liver transplant...it was well worth it, of course!

11/07/2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home